Amazon sells around 3,00,000 types of face wash and cleansers. Do we really need so many choices? Can face wash help in washing away your wrinkles, dull skin or dark spots? How do I spot which face wash is best for oily, dry or combination skin type? If you are looking for answers to these questions, then you are at the right place. Here we go!
- How does face wash works?
- How do I spot a right kind of cleanser for my dry skin?
- How do I spot a right kind of cleanser for my oily skin?
- My face is dry in some areas and oily in other areas, how do I choose my face wash?
- My skin is sensitive and most of the face wash irritates my face?
- Can cleanser wash away my dark spots, pimples, wrinkles or dull skin?
- Can I use soap on my face?
- How should I wash my face?
For answers, click:
Your invaluable comments, queries and Facebook likes will help me in my effort of Dermato-awareness- working towards healthy, radiant and flawless skin.
Dr Surbhi, MD (Skin)