Females commonly shy from taking about “down there” and even delay their visits to the doctor until it is too late. Through this article, we at Dermatocare help you understand what is normal anatomy of your intimate parts, how to take care of them and when should you see your doctor.
- Understanding the genital anatomy
- How do I clean “down there”?
- How do I choose my underclothes?
- Should I wash each time I pass urine?
- Do I need to take special care during my periods?
- Is it important to remove hair in my pubic area?
- Is it normal to have some amount of vaginal discharge?
- When should I visit the doctor?
For full article, click here:
Your invaluable comments, queries and Facebook likes will help me in my effort of Dermato-awareness- working towards healthy, radiant and flawless skin.
Dr Surbhi, MD (Skin)